AFUE Efficiency

What is A.F.U.E?

A.F.U.E stands for Average Fuel Utilization Efficiency. AFUE is the standard measurement of efficiency for gas and oil-fired furnaces. Given in percentages, this number tells you how much of your fuel is used to heat your home and how much fuel is wasted. The higher the AFUE rating, the greater the efficiency. If a furnace has a rating of 80% AFUE rating, the furnace converts 80% of the fuel that you supply to heat — the other 20% is lost out of the chimney. Your older furnace could be operating at an AFUE of as low as 60%! Call us today and see how you could save up to nearly 40% on your heating bills by replacing it with a new high efficiency furnace.

 

80% Efficient Single Stage (80% A.F.U.E.)*

This basic type of heating system meets the minimum government standards for efficiency and safety while providing reliable heating for your home.

80% Efficient 2 Stage 2 Speed

This deluxe heating system meets the minimum government standards for efficiency and safety while offering 2 levels of heating. The first level is for those milder days when you only need a lower amount of heat, the second level is for the coldest days winter has to offer. This provides you with the right amount of heat when you need it.

80% Efficient 2 Stage Variable Speed

This premium comfort system meets all of the government minimum standards for efficiency. It offers 2 levels of heating. The first level is for those milder days when you only need a lower amount of heat, the second level is for the coldest days winter has to offer. This provides you with the right amount of heat when you need it. The variable speed blower will help reduce your electric bill and noise, while enhancing your comfort throughout the home by evening out the temperature and helping to reduce humidity during cooling season.

95% Efficient Single Stage

This outstanding type of heating system exceeds the minimum government standards for efficiency and safety while providing reliable heating for your home. It can reduce your energy consumption by up to 45%, while providing reliable comfort for your home

95% Efficient 2 Stage 2 Speed

This elite heating system exceeds the minimum government standards for efficiency and safety while offering 2 levels of heating. The first level is for those milder days when you only need a lower amount of heat, the second level is for the coldest days winter has to offer. This provides you with the right amount of heat when you need it while potentially reducing your energy consumption.

96% Efficient 2 Stage Variable Speed

This ultra-premium comfort system exceeds all of the government minimum standards for efficiency. It offers 2 levels of heating. The first level is for those milder days when you only need a lower amount of heat, the second level is for the coldest days winter has to offer. This provides you with the right amount of comfort when you need it. The variable speed blower will help reduce your electric bill and noise, while enhancing your comfort throughout the home by evening out the temperature and helping to reduce humidity during cooling season. This comfort system is an excellent choice for those families who want the best buy for their money.

98% Efficient Modulating Variable Speed (Communicating)

This cutting edge type of heating system provides the very best in efficiency you can achieve with a gas furnace. This type of furnace communicates with the thermostat to provide the exact amount of heat that is required at that given moment to heat your home. The variable speed fan provides the quiet, even temperature your family deserves, while conserving your energy budget. Since this system communicates with the thermostat it also has the ability to enhance the cooling cycle by removing the maximum amount of humidity possible, when matched with a 2 stage or inverter air conditioner of heat pump.